Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Secret Diary Of A Youtuber


Hello!A few days ago I put up The Secret Diary Of A Youtuber Tag on my channel.It's a tag that has been going around a lot since summer and the questions were really nice so I couldn't not do it.The questions revolve around Youtuber crushes,my time on Youtube,the good and the bad things and much more.The questions I answered where:

How long have you been on Youtube?
At what point do you think you will stop?
The best thing?
The worst thing? What do you do to make it okay?
How many thumbnail options do you usually take?
Youtuber crush?!
Who's on your collab wish list?
What are you wearing on your bottom half?
How long until you actually click 'record'?
How do you feel about the Youtube community/culture?
What's your secret to a successful youtube channel?
Who do you tag?

If you want to know my answer to each question,click to watch the video below!
Hope you enjoy!

xoxo Maria


4 comments:

  1. Πολύ ωραίο video, και εγώ λατρεύω λατρεύω Ben Brown! Έχεις νέο subscriber :) φιλιά x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! This is a great post :)
    What makes you beautiful
    Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back. Lets stay in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥

    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous!! A natural infront of camera :)

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete