Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Favorite MAC Products!






Back in January,I made a video on my channel where I showed you what are my favorite Essence products!Essence and MAC are my favorite makeup brands and since I did a video for Essence,I thought it was time to do one for MAC.I decided to show them a little better in the pictures above but you can also watch my video about them down below.
The favorites are:

Mineralize Skinfinish Natural ( or MSF Natural for short) in Medium: My all time favorite powder!Makes the skin look really good,without being heavy.It is an expensive powder but it is going to last you for months!

Prolongwear Concealer in NW25: The best concealer I've tried so far,especially for your dark circles.I've bought it twice and I love it!Very longlasting and it doesn't crease or look cakey after a few hours.

Satin Blush in Fleur Power: Another all time favorite.Beautiful pinkish-coral blush that can be easily worn all year round.It may not look very pigmented (bad swatch :P) but it is.You only need a little bit and it gives a really nice color to your cheeks.Also very longlasting.

Paint Pot in Groundwork: In love with the paint pots.The most longlasting base for my very oily eyelids.This is a dark brown that can be worn day and night.Definitely need more of the paint pots.

Eyeshadow in Handwritten: A rich chocolate brown that I love to use either on my crease or on my eyebrows.I love the fact that it is matte and as you can see it is a very well used product.

Lipsticks in Hue and Creme Cup: MAC lipsticks are some of the best lipsticks on the market.These two are perfect for everyday if you're looking for a lighter pink color.They apply really well on the lips and I love the vanilla scent.Creme Cup is a beautiful light blue pink and Hue a gorgeous soft pale pink.As far as their finishes are concerned,Creme Cup is a cremesheen (my favorite finish) and Hue is a glaze.

And those are the favorites.Check out the video down below!

xoxo Maria



10 comments:

  1. you are soo right girl! these products are awesome!! these two lipsticks are my favorites too!! i also like mac's eyebrow pencil for blondes! wonderful post! kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!They are amazing lipsticks!I've never tried their eyebrow pencil but I really want to!Thank u for reading!xoxo Maria<3

      Delete
  2. Το είχα δει τότε το βιντεάκι σου! Πολύ ωραία προϊόντα, nothing too crazy, αλλά ό,τι πρέπει! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Το concealer μου αρέσει πάρα πολύ, από τα αγαπημένα μου! Θέλω πολύ να δοκιμάσω το κραγιόν Hue, φαίνεται υπέροχο :)

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post and video! I absolutely love the MAC concealer, too! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. το Hue και το Creme Cup είναι υπέροχα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Γειά σου! Σε έκανα tag στο Liebster Blog Award! Δες τις ερωτήσεις και τους κανονισμούς εδώ http://thegirlybible.blogspot.gr/2014/11/liebster-blog-award.html Όταν το απαντήσεις ενημέρωσέ με! Θα χαρώ να διαβάσω τις απαντήσεις σου :) Πολλά φιλιά!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! I love their gel liner!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  8. MAC products are essentials!! Groundwork paint pot is also one of my favorite products of theirs :) Just followed you on gfc. Lovely blog!

    xoxox
    www.becksbabyy.gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Cute Girl!
    I really like your Blog. Would you like to support each other and follow via GFC?
    It would be so nice. But only if you like my Blog too.

    Greetings Sophia xx

    ReplyDelete