Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Favorite Christmas Movies and Songs!



It's the Holidays and so it is only appropriate for me to share with you what are my favorite movies and songs for Christmas.Christmas is my favorite time of the year and one of my favorite things to do this time of year is to watch Christmas movies and listen to holiday songs!So here are the favorites:

Movies:
Home Alone and Home Alone 2.My absolute favorite Christmas movies!
Elf.Watched this for the very first time last Christmas(weird,I know) and I absolutely loved it!
How The Grinch Stole Christmas.A classic!
The Holiday.Another classic!Love stories taking place in during the holidays.
The Polar Express and A Christmas Carol.Both animated,both really great for the whole family to watch!
Call Me Claus and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.I think these haven't gained much attention but I love them both and you should definitely check them out!

Songs:
I love every song that is on the list above but my absolute favorite one right now,out of all,is Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by the incredible Sam Smith.
All of the songs on the list just really get me in the mood for Christmas!

And those are my favorite Christmas movies and songs!Let me know what are your favorite movies and/or songs for Christmas or just generally the Holidays!
Hope you're having an amazing time this holiday season.
Merry Christmas!

xoxo Maria

1 comment:

  1. Μαρία μου πολύ ωραίο το post σου!! Έχω κάνει κι εγώ 2 post σχετικά με αγαπημένες μου Χριστουγεννιάτικες ταινίες και τραγούδια :P Από τις ταινίες που έχεις, η αγαπημένη μου (την είδα 8 φορές πέρισυ τα Χριστούγεννα, φαντάσου!!) είναι το Elf και επίσης την ανακάλυψα πέρισυ τα Χριστούγεννα <3 Γενικά από αυτές που έχεις διαλέξει, έχω πολλές αγαπημένες! Από τραγούδια σου προτείνω αν θες να ακούσεις κάποιο από το Χριστουγεννιάτικο cd του Michael Buble, είναι φανταστικό!! Πολλά φιλιά και καλά Χριστούγεννα <3

    ReplyDelete