Monday, December 15, 2014

My Current Wishlist!


Helloo everyone and happy Monday!There are 10 days left for Christmas and I couldn't be more excited!Christmas is my favorite time of the year and one of the things I enjoy most is exchanging gifts.Giving gifts to my family and friends brings me great joy and pleasure.
Of course,I enjoy getting gifts as well.I mean,who doesn't?So I decided to show you guys what's on my wishlist at the current time.These are the things that I would love to get,not necessarily as a gift by someone but buy them myself as well.

IKEA Alex 5 Drawer: I have been wanting this for over a year now and I'm finally getting this year so it is going to be erased from the wishlist.I'm getting it with some help from my parents so this will be my present from them this year.I want this to store all of my makeup,hair and just general beauty products.Can't wait to get my hands on it and finally have a proper storage for all my beauty things.

Beauty Products: Surprisingly,I don't have a lot of beauty products on my wishlist this year.The only makeup product that I really want to try is the Brow Drama by Maybelline.It is very affordable ( a little less than 6 euros) and I'm always very tempted to try any new brow products.
The other beauty product is a perfume and it is the VIP Rose by Carolina Herrera.I recently got a sample of it and it smells soo good.Definitely one of the best perfumes I've tried and I absolutely want the full size.

Fashion: Sweaters are definitely on my wishlist this year,just like every year.The ones that are on my wishlist are both from H&M and they're very basic.I have the top one in the pink color and I love the design so I definitely want a couple more colors of it and the grey one looks really nice.I also really want a black one because I don't have one and it is a very basic piece that can go really well with a lot of things in my closet.
Lately I've been obsessing over slip on sneakers and these two pairs are definitely on my wishlist.They're both from Bershka and I'm in love with them.They will be perfect for everyday because they're very simple and casual but they also give an extra something to the outfit.Especially the leopard print pair!
The last fashion items are dresses.The top is a maxi dress from Zara that I saw in the store about a month ago and I still can't get out of my head.It is a knitted dress so it is perfect for winter and it can definitely be dressed up or down.The other dress is from H&M and I've had my eye on these jersey dresses for a while now.I think they're really easy to style and they will fit my body really well.

Random: Last but definitely not least I have two random items on my wishlist.The first is this pencil case from H&M with pugs on it.This is the cutest pencil case I've ever seen and I definitely want to get this for college.
Then I really want to get Looking For Alaska by John Green.This summer I read The Fault In Our Stars and I absolutely loved it.I think that John Green is a great writer so I definitely want to read more of his work.

And that concludes my current wishlist.On the top of my wishlist is the set of drawers and I'm super excited to get them.I'll probably do a makeup collection/storage as soon as I get them and I organize all of my makeup in them.
Let me know what is in your wishlist for the holidays or just in general for this year.
Thank you for reading my post!

xoxo Maria

4 comments:


  1. Beautiful blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog as well! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Instagram!
    Do it and let me know! xx

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τα μισά από αυτά που θέλεις, τα θέλω κι εγώ! Σκέφτομαι κι εγώ να κάνω wishlist μιας και που έρχονται και Χριστούγεννα! Να σε ρωτήσω κάτι χαζό;; Την φωτογραφία πως την έφτιαξες, με τι πρόγραμμα;; Πολλά φιλιά!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ναι ναι να κανεις μια wishlist,θα ηθελα πολυ να την δω!<3
      Την φωτογραφια την εφτιαξα στο picmonkey.com με το collage προγραμμα που εχει!:)
      Φιλακιααα,Μαρια<33

      Delete
  3. cute wish!
    nice blog dear =) keep blogging !!
    xo

    melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete