Monday, December 8, 2014

My Favorite Blushes | MAC and H&M




Helloo everyone!I know it's been a while since my last post and I apologize for that,but my schedule has been a little weird and I haven't had much time to spend on my blog.But here I am today,coming back to you with a new post!
So today we are going to talk about blushes!Blush is one of my favorite makeup things,if not my very favorite.Blush is such an easy way to give some color to your face and make you look alive and fresh.My makeup is not complete without blush.
So these are my favorite blushes,EVER!As you can see in the pictures above,all of the blushes are pink.That's because I think that orange and peach blushes don't really suit my skintone.I do have a few in my collection but I will rarely wear them.Maybe in videos but that's about it.So the blushes in the pictures above are:

MAC's Fleur Power ( Satin Finish ): A soft bright pinkish-coral as described by MAC,this blush is my absolute favorite.I had this in my MAC favorites video and post that I did and I have talked about it many times on my channel before.It is the first MAC blush I ever bought and I love it.Very long lasting and great pigmentation.It might seem a little too bright but it is actually very easy to tone down and so it can be easily worn all year round.

MAC's Dainty ( Mineralize): A light yellow pink as described by MAC,which to be honest I don't really know what it means.I just think this blush is a beautiful light pink color that is perfect for everyday.Just like Fleur Power it is very pigmented and also lasts for a very good amount of time throughout the day,even if you have oily skin.Because it is a mineralize blush it has a little bit of shimmer but nothing too much,which is good because I'm not a big fan of shimmery blushes.

H&M's Sweet Rose: Last but definitely not least,this gorgeous pink blush by H&M.A few months ago,I wanted to make a video talking about the H&M beauty products but I didn't have many.Therefore I decided to buy a couple more products to try out and this blush was one of the ones I bought.It was very affordable (only 3.99 euros) and I was very impressed by it.Just like the other two,it is very long lasting which is a huge plus.Barely any shimmer in it and it's just a really nice soft color for everyday.

And those three are my favorite blushes!I have nothing negative to say about them and I use all of them so much.The MAC ones are definitely more expensive than the H&M one but they are definitely worth it.I have them for so long and there's still so much product left in them.I would absolutely recommend you to try them out,you will not regret it.
So that is today's post.I'm thinking of putting a new post up every Monday and just have that day as my blog day where I will only focus on my blog.
Let me know what you thought of this post and what are your favorite blushes of all time.
Thank you for reading,

xoxo Maria

3 comments:

  1. Those shades of blush are just gorgeous! - I quite like the dainty one best:)
    Adore your blog:)
    I followed you on GFC&bloglovin x

    http://livcoley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Το Dainty και το Sweet Rose φαίνονται πανέμορφα! Πρέπει οπωσδήποτε να τα δοκιμάσω :) ωραίο post! x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow – I love the pictures! Want all this stuff, too. You’re making me jealous!
    Also the design of your whole blog is really pretty, girl! ♥
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going!
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete